29.8.13

TURKUAZ HOUSE SALON & SPA

 Last Thursday I got all glamed up for the opening party of The White room, courtesy of the lovely team at Turkuaz Salon & Spa. 

Located on Al Wasl Road, this 2 floor villa is a wonderland of beauty and has the most amazingly trained staff. From hair, to makeup to my nails, I loved all the services. I cant wait to go back to try out their Turkish Hammam to get my skin ready for a new tanning season.

Check out some of the photos I snapped below and be sure to check out their Facebook page for all the services.


 The hair got some serious curling!
Ask for Eda, she knew just how to make my squinty little eyes look fabulous!

3 comments:

hoboken said...

Hi
This will be really nice. This article really very informative. I go through this blog really very good post are there. i bookmarked this blog for future update. so, keep updating.I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Great Workhoboken spa

aman said...

Hi
Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article hoboken hair salons

aman said...

Hi
Thank you so much for giving us such kind of handy content which will be most useful to me as well.... I will follow your blog always. Thanks!!! hoboken hair salons